Thursday, July 29, 2010

Welcome!

My hope for this blog is basically to showcase my work organizing and decorating my own house in hopes that I can do it for other people! It has always been a dream of mine to be an "organizer" of some sort professionally. My family and friends have always said I should do this as a career since I seem to enjoy it so much. I spend most of my free time organizing, re-organizing, and decorating at home and work. If you like my work and are interested in seeing more (I'll only post mostly before and afters on this site) please contact me and I would love to see if I can help you! 


Here's what I can do for you:



  • Help you sort items/clutter you can't bring yourself to go through and keep/donate/trash.
  • Organize closets (bedroom, hall, linen, etc..), garages, storage spaces, and attics with the use of bins, shelving units, labels, and color coding.
  • Design, decorate, and organize play areas, man caves, offices, and craft rooms.
  • Help you design rooms of your choice by assisting with color choices, decorations, artwork, and furniture layout.
  • Plan out parties and decorations (from Christmas dinner to a Bachelorette Party to a Doggie Birthday) for your event!
  • Help you stage your home in order to put it on the market.
  • No job is too small! It doesn't matter if you need a mail center, bill pay area, gift wrapping center, family locker system, key valet, or a kitchen message center, I am more than willing to help you! 
Please take a look at the pictures I'll be posting. Once the school year begins I am only available on weekends, but during the summer I'm available 7 days a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment